- AG C6.01 Strategic Advisory Group
- AG C6.12 Tutorial Advisory Group
- AG C6.17 Advisory Group on Rural Electrification
- AG C6.23 Advisory Group on Terminology
- JWG B5/ C6.25/CIRED Control and Automation Systems for Electricity Distribution Networks of the Future
- JWG C6/D2.32 Utilization of data from smart meter system
- WG C6.11 Development and operation of active distribution networks
- WG C6.15 Electric Energy Storage Systems
- WG C6.16 Technologies employed in rural electrification
- WG C6.19 Planning and optimization methods for active distribution systems
- WG C6.20 Integration of electric vehicles in electric power systems
- WG C6.21 Smart Metering – state of the art, regulation, standards and future requirements
- WG C6.22 Microgrids
- WG C6.24 Capacity of Distribution Feeders for Hosting DER
- WG C6.27 Asset management for distribution networks with high penetration of distributed energy resources
- WG C6.28 Hybrid Systems for off-grid power supply
- WG C6.30 Battery electric storage systems
- WG C6.31 Medium Voltage Direct Current (MVDC) Grid Feasibility Study
AG C6.17 Advisory Group on Rural Electrification
The Advisory Group will advice and support the chairman and the Study Committee on specific aspects of the electrification of rural and remote areas, including the coordination and management of activities.
To that end the Advisory Group will:
- Identify the specific subjects to be addressed.
- Consult with other organizations regarding possible cooperation, joint studies and events.
- Prioritize subjects eligible for studies by workforces.
- Prepare draft Terms of Reference for workforces.
The Advisory Group will consist of four to five members familiar with the subject, with CIGRÉ, and with other relevant organizations such as development banks, educational institutes, manufacturers and the donor community.